The 2015 Toyota Camry mid-size sedan from Don Moore Automotive in Owensboro, KY
Performance: A position of power
Camry SE with available 268-hp 3.5-liter V6 offers a powerful ride. When the Toyota Camry Hybrid’s 2.5-liter 4-cylinder Atkinson-cycle engine with 156 hp is combined with the electric motor of the Hybrid Synergy Drive® system, total net horsepower jumps to 200, making it the most powerful hybrid in its class. 17
Every Camry is engineered to deliver a rewarding driving experience and is designed for optimum fuel economy ratings as well. The 4-cylinder offers an EPA-estimated 35 highway mpg; 2 the sporty V6 an EPA-estimated 31 highway mpg. 2 And the Camry Hybrid LE offers you an EPA-estimated 43 city mpg. 18
Center Stack - Accessible technology
Camry makes it easy to connect with available navigation, multimedia systems, Bluetooth® 12 hands-free phone capability, advanced voice-recognition 13 and Entune® App Suite 11. With available dual zone climate control, you and your front-seat passenger can also adjust the air conditioning or heating to your preferred temperatures.
Using sound-imaging instruments, we pinpointed where road and engine noise was entering the cabin, then took additional sound-absorbing measures to help create Camry’s whisper-quiet ride.
We chose subtle enhancements to reinforce Camry’s already appealing and inviting interior. Using high-quality upholstery materials, then binding them with refined stitching, Camry’s legendary quality remains even more beautifully intact.
Throughout its spacious cabin, the XLE displays rich wood-grain-style accents at key touch points, further refining the driving experience.
Best-Selling Car in America
Camry’s legendary quality has not gone unnoticed–or unappreciated. That’s why owners have made Camry the best-selling car in America the last 12 years. 20
- Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $810 for Cars, $860 for Small/Medium Trucks (Sienna, RAV4, Highlander Gas, Highlander HV, FJ Cruiser, 4Runner, Tacoma and Venza), and $995 for Large Trucks (Land Cruiser, Tundra and Sequoia). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
- 2014 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- EPA-estimated driving range 103 miles when vehicle is fully charged. Excludes driving conditions. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2014 EPA-estimated mpg equivalent. Actual mpge will vary based on driving habits, charging practice, battery age, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information on mpge and range, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2014 EPA-estimated combined miles per gasoline gallon equivalent. Estimate includes consumption of electricity and gasoline energy during EV Mode operation. Actual results will vary for many reasons including driving conditions and how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
- 2014 EPA-estimated 51 city/49 highway/50 combined mpg estimates. Actual mileage will vary.
- Contact with the Safety Connect® response center is dependent upon cellular connection availability and GPS satellite signal reception, which can limit the ability to reach the response center or receive emergency service support. Enrollment and Subscription Service Agreement required. One-year trial subscription available only with new vehicle purchase of Safety Connect®-equipped vehicles. Additional subscription terms available; charges vary by subscription term selected.
- Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are several limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor, please see the Owner's Manual.
- Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert system. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the system. To learn more, see your Owner's Manual.
- Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
- Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
- Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
- Advanced voice recognition capabilities vary by head unit.
- SiriusXM services require a subscription after 90-day trial period. Subscriptions governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement available at www.siriusxm.com. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your complimentary trial, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. Fees and programming subject to change. Available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C.
- PANDORA®, the PANDORA® logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc., used with permission.
- The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
- Based on manufacturers’ data for hybrids in IIHS Midsized Moderately Priced Cars segment.
- 2014 EPA-estimated 43 city/39 hwy/41 combined mileage for Camry Hybrid LE. Actual mileage will vary.
- Based on Polk U.S. Vehicles In Operation registration statistics MY 2003-2012 as of October 2012. Includes Camry Solara.
- Based on manufacturer estimates, CY 2002-2013 sales, includes Camry Solara.
- 2013 IntelliChoice, www.IntelliChoice.com; Passenger Car, 4-cyl. models only. Based on 2013 model year study.
- Covers normal factory scheduled service for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
- All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
- Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
- Smart Stop Technology® operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce power to help the brakes bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology® is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
- Whiplash-Injury-Lessening front seats can help reduce the severity of whiplash injury in certain rear end collisions.
- The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
- 4-cylinder only.
- EV Mode works under certain conditions at low speeds for up to a mile. Please see your Toyota vehicle Owner's Manual for further details.